ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

DANLADI BAKO JUST COLLECTED HIS DOCTORATE FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF ABU ZARIA. (PHOTOS).#CONGRATULATIONS.

Ace Broadcaster Danladi Bako who was one of the best Presenter when Morning Ride was the breakfast show to look out for in the 80s on NTA,shared this photo few minutes ago on social media with the caption 
"Saturday January 28 , 2023 ! 

ABU Zaria 42nd Convocation and Diamond anniversary ceremony. 
I graduated with BA Hons in 1978 and stood at this same square for my Convocation. Last Saturday I returned to the same square 45 years later to collect my Doctor of Philosophy PhD degree. How do I feel ? Fulfillment and immeasurable contentment.
Alhamdulillah. Miyetti Allah.".
One more photo below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.