EMEFIELE: FINANCE MINISTRY UNAWARE OF N124.86BN CBN WITHDRAWAL, WITNESS TELLS COURT. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Emefiele:  Finance Ministry Unaware of N124.86bn CBN Withdrawal,   Witness Tells Court   A Director in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ali Mohammed, on Tuesday, October 6, 2026, told the Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, that the Ministry was not aware of the withdrawal of N124.86 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.   Mohammed, who testified as the prosecution witness 10, PW10, in the ongoing trial of the former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, disclosed this while being led in evidence by the prosecution counsel, Abbas Mohammed.   The witness said he appeared before the court because his Ministry received a letter from the investigation team concerning N154 billion said to have been withdrawn by the CBN.   Explaining his position and responsibilities in the Ministry, Mohammed said, “My Lord, the Department of Home Finance is made up of three functions based in three divisions, that is State and Public...

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GOV. ORTOM FOR OPPOSING ATIKU - SEN. SUSWAM.(PHOTO).



I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GOV. ORTOM FOR OPPOSING ATIKU - SEN. SUSWAM


1st January, 2023    


A former governor of Benue State, Senator Gabriel Suswam, said that he had no personal problems with Governor Samuel Ortom, for opposing the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Abubakar Atiku.


Suswam who supports Atiku stated this on Friday.


He said, “Atiku Abubakar is the candidate of our party, he is the one I am working with, and I strongly feel that at this point Benue should move in the same direction as other Nigerians and work with the candidate of our great party, so that we may not be left out when they begin to sing the songs of victory.


“PDP doesn’t have an internal crisis in Benue, we are all working together towards one goal, which is to win the 2023 elections from top to bottom including the presidential, governorship, senatorial, house of representatives, and state assembly”.


“I and Gov. Ortom are enjoying the best cordial relationship between a former and sitting governor anybody can think of in Nigeria today, we understand each other and know exactly what we are doing, he knows where I am and I too always knows where he is at any time, so where is the misunderstanding between us”?


“This lingering crisis between the G-5 and the national leadership of the party will not affect our relationship in any way, and of cause when a few weeks ago I intimated Nyamkyume of my new appointment as the North Central Coordinator for the Atiku/Okowa2023 Presidential Campaign Council, he congratulated me and said I should carry on as we are all working for the interest of Benue.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.