BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

WHY WE KILLED ABEOKUTA COUPLE- LEKAN ADEKANBI. (PHOTOS).



Why We Killed Abeokuta Couple
- Lekan Adekambi

“First, we are all sinners; may God forgive us all. To be truthful, I had no intention of killing my boss or anyone as Akamo said.
What happened will serve as a lesson to all rich men that show wickedness to the poor.
I was employed as a driver in September 2018 while they were still living at Quarry. After six months of working as their driver, I was asked to do their household chores, including sweeping. My salary was N25,000.
I adhered to it without complaining. In 2020, I planned to request a loan. I eventually made the request on January 16 on our way back from a party in Lagos. I asked Mr Fatinoye to give me advance payment so that I could invest it and he promised to grant it, but it was not granted.
In 2021, I made the same request from the wife, Mrs Bukola Fatinoye. She also promised to speak to her husband about it. But that was all about it.
I made another effort on the request when he celebrated his birthday on June 30. I went to him, prayed for him and again asked him for the loan. He again promised to grant it.
Also on July 5, 2022, I told his brother who introduced us, Mr Seyi Fatinoye, about my request and he promised to speak to his brother on my behalf. I waited till September and nothing came. So, I went to Mr Seyi at his house in Obada to help me with another job either in Lagos or even Abeokuta or federal. But he asked me to be patient that he would speak to his brother.”

The Killing 
“We forced the husband to transfer money from his account to the Kuda Bank account of Ahmed Adetola, but the transfer failed.
Since that failed, I gave the deceased my Access Bank account, to which the sum of N1,102,000 was transferred at gunpoint.
When I realised that my identity had been known through my bank account, I decided with others to terminate their lives. That was when Waheed Adeniyi, aka Koffi, took a knife from their kitchen and slaughtered the husband, Kehinde Fatinoye, while I used a sledgehammer to hit the wife, Bukola Fatinoye, in the head and she died on the spot".
More photos below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).