A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

THUGS TRIED TO FORCE A LADY TO VOTE FOR THEIR PREFERRED CANDIDATE, BUT THANK GOD SHE IS ALIVE AFTER MUCH STRUGGLE. (PHOTOS).



Today I went to my polling unit to perform my civic duty...APC thugs  followed me to my polling booth insisting I vote APC, of course I refused and voted my preferred candidate after much struggle to tear my ballot paper, Infront of the already bought over security men and INECstaffs.

Afterwards my clothes were torn and I got beaten up, I'm alive and well, Thank God
They threatened to kill me when they see me in town, well na God get all man life and we all die at some points, but while I live, nobody will bully me into supporting evil 

I will fight with the last drop of my blood!

Credit: Uzodinma Lucy.
More photos below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.