BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

BENUE BASED BUSINESSMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATS WIFE IN MAKURDI.(PHOTOS).




BENUE BASED BUSINESSMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATS WIFE IN MAKURDI



12th April, 2023  


Benue based businessman and CEO Peach wood,Orungwa Terhemba Moses allegedly beats wife , Mngohol in Makurdi,Benue state.


Ms Joan Agabi, a media personality and elder sister to Mngohol narrates her ordeal in the hands of her abusive husband.


Read her post below:


"I have been off Facebook for awhile to sort out stuff and I appreciate everyone who called & sent messages.

I am breaking my sabbatical for a very disturbing matter.

I was called last week that my kid sister was back home, I was not particularly bothered as I was used to her popping in after a bout of beatings, getting better & going back.


However I was told that this time was bad and they would send me photos, I was still not moved as I did not wish to  go out of my way for a person who had cut off her own family because she was married.( minding my business is my first job).

I saw the photos and was horrified as I asked myself how I would feel if nobody spoke or fought for me knowing I was in this state.

I listened to the latest reason for the Mike Tyson practice and said ok.


Other folks who saw her were fed up and called several authorities to help out, as usual my sister resisted as she is always scared of her husband and hides his behaviour until she is in too much pain.

This girl has 2 kids and I have only seen the first, she changes numbers or rather he changes her number  any time she comes home and my family wades in their matter.


She has very few friends, there are rules she has to follow about her family coming over so nobody goes there, her mother was cut off after she had her first child and my mum got to see her & her kids for the first time last week after  over 7 years. Strange as she lives in gboko & sister "I must go to my grave because of marriage" lives in makurdi.


My family is very peaceful and have always settled things amicably instead of being out there & causing scenes which her husband took advantage of.

From insulting everyone in my house hold to talking trash about them.


We heard but kept calm,I remember a year or so ago, he was practicing for his WWW cup and she called crying that they come get her, her father and my sister went, there was no rude & insulting word that was speared, my sister was even threatened that she would be dealt with in town.


My father was called a wizard and asked why he came to his house and who invited him.

I was on the phone with my sister and heard everything, worse off his mother was there and did Nothing. He picked up a stool to hit her and she ducked so it hit his mother instead.

He said she could not leave with the kids and we begged her to leave.

She eventually did but uncle came days later with the kids to tell her they needed her and he had to travel( she is a house help, cook & nanny).

Meeting was held, she went back. I was so disappointed and gave her space, and after that even when she came home I was not told as I said I didn't want to hear.

Did I tell you he has times to eat? You can't work cos he needs his hot food at certain times, you cannot work because you will have small change & independence, I mean how can a bully allow that.

Did I tell you she is over 7 years younger than me but looks older from stress & beating?


This last time he called her and said its a family matter and if she tarnishes his image, how will he get clients ,& money to pay the kids fees?

See manipulative nature.

Still not deemed it fit to call anyone in her family to apologise as usual since he is above the law & too arrogant to give a hoot.

So once again aunty has been reluctant to answer anyone or go to necessary authorities. 


I have wowed to ignore but do not want to be accused of neglecting her & not saying anything when she comes back in a casket ( not sure if we will even be told since nobody goes to her masters house )

My sisters in their gentle manner, take care of her and she goes back to be more silly than the last time.

If she will not speak up for herself & enjoys the BDSM, we do not like looking at the scars or walking on eggshells around her.

Enough with his bullying people to over turn cases and turn a blind eye considering he always targets her eye.

She had till Tuesday to tell us how far as she said police told her to come,turns our it is a meeting between them to talk.


My name is Joan also know as Yello Sisi , a very pained sister to a very broken & confused woman.

Any help would be welcome to stop this mad manipulative circle.


 Orungwa Terhemba.  

I have time today, you have disrespected my family enough!!!" She added!


Credit: Eva-Doosh

More photos below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).