ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

CAROLYN BRYANT’S ARREST IN 1976.(PHOTOS).



According to a 2022 report by Melissa Ernest

"*Carolyn Bryant’s Arrest in 1976*


Come with me down the rabbit hole of Carolyn Bryant and her many last names. In my demanding justice for Emmett Till, I also do a lot of research on his case. This year, by complete accident, I found a wedding announcement for Roy and Carolyn’s daughter in the late 1970s. It stated that she was the daughter of Roy Bryant of Ruleville and Carolyn Wren of Leland. When I saw the last name Wren, I about dropped my phone. You see, my father’s side of the family are Wrens and from that same area. I felt sick at first. But I needed answers. Long story short- she married a distant cousin of mine by the name of Clarence Vernon Wren. I immediately went to ancestry and started reaching out to dna matched cousins trying to get more information on Clarence and Carolyn’s relationship. The only responses I received were from younger cousins who did not know either of them but also wanted Justice for Emmett. As I was continuing my research I discovered that in 1976, the same year she married Clarence, she was also arrested in Greenville for careless/wreckless driving and a DUI. 


*Please see arrest card and court proceedings below*


In her memoire, Carolyn states that after she divorced Roy, she married Griffin Chandler and David Donham. As you can clearly see from the marriage license with Clarence- that is not the case. Another lie. I am of the opinion that Carolyn completely left Clarence’s name out of the memoire because of the 1976 arrest. Better yet, why was the active and outstanding kidnapping warrant, from 1955, not served in 1976 when the police had her? Oh wait- never mind. 🙄


Please text the word EMMETT to 243725 and sign the #JusticeForEmmettTill petition.".

More photos below. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.