LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

GUNMAN STORMS US HOME,KILLS FIVE,INCLUDING CHILD.(PHOTO).




Gunman storms US home, kills five, including child

29 April 2023 

Police in Texas say they believe a man killed five of his neighbours after an argument about him shooting a semi-automatic weapon in his front yard.

The victims were all from Honduras, and included an eight-year-old child.

The incident occurred late on Friday night in the small town of Cleveland, San Jacinto County, Texas.

Among those killed were two women found lying on top of two surviving children, according to local Sheriff Greg Capers.

The suspect, believed to be Mexican, has been named as Francisco Oropez. He is still on the run and thought to be armed.

Investigators believe that the victims had asked Oropez, who it is thought had been drinking, to stop shooting as they were trying to put a baby to sleep.

After both parties returned to their houses, the gunman “topped off his magazine, and walked down his driveway… into the people’s house and started shooting,” said Sheriff Capers.

A total of 10 people were at the property at the time. The adults were declared dead at the scene, and the eight-year-old died at a hospital.

Although it is thought the shooter has left the county, the sheriff’s office continued to urge residents to stay at home.

Neighbour Veronica Pineda said she heard the shooting, but that the sound of gunfire was a regular occurrence: “It’s normal, in this neighbourhood they’re always shooting. They’re always calling the cops and there’s nothing done for that.

“So yesterday I heard the shooting but I thought it was, like, a normal day. I never thought this was happening.”

The incident came days after nine people were injured at a shooting during teenagers’ party in western Texas.

Two weeks ago four young people were shot dead during a 16th birthday party in Alabama.

Firearm incidents are the top cause of death for US children and teenagers, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.