A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

"I NEVER PERFORMED ANY SURGERY ON HIM" - BENUE DOCTOR TENDERS PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR REVEALING SENSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT A 'PATIENT' ON FACEBOOK.(PHOTO).



"I NEVER PERFORMED ANY SURGERY ON HIM" - BENUE DOCTOR TENDERS PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR REVEALING SENSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT A 'PATIENT' ON FACEBOOK



1st April, 2023  

The medical doctor, Kadev Kenneth Kelvin, who was remanded over alleged cyber stalking has tendered a public apology.  A Benue State Magistrate Court remanded Kadev at the Federal Correctional facility in Makurdi on Tuesday.  

The accused was reported to have made a Facebook post on March 12, 2023 where he revealed that he stitched the lacerated anus of the Benue State publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Bemgba Iortyom, after he was allegedly sodomized in Abuja prison in 2017. Dr. Kadev, in the Facebook post after the incident, claimed that he has never met the complainant in life nor performed any surgery on him.  PUBLIC APOLOGY Earlier today, I had an altercations with Mr. Bemgba Iortyom, who have been writing malicious posts on the person of my principal and spiritual guardian, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia PhD. We exchanged words and insults, he wrote. 

 “I have received many calls from friends and associates that I went overboard. I want to make it public and categorically clear that my words were mere insults and lack substance. Remember, when two people insult each other, they say things that they don’t really mean. Insults are not meant to please anyone".  

“I have never seen Mr. Bemgba Iortyom in life except on this medium, and never perform any surgery on him.  I regret my actions for condescending to exchange such words and ask that you all look beyond this lapses on my part. It is not in my character.  For Mr. Iortyom, I have equally forgiven him and all he said, and I call on him to do same. We are humans and not above mistakes. Thank you all. Kadev Kenneth Kelvin.

Credit: worshipmedia



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.