BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION- BY OKOI OBONO-OBLA. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION By Okoi Obono-Obla  Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State deserves unreserved commendation for his rare candour and statesmanship. In an era where opposition politics in Nigeria has been reduced to perpetual wailing, cynicism and playing to the gallery, Bala Mohammed has risen above partisanship to speak truth to power in the most patriotic sense. Despite being the National Leader of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM) and a key pillar of his party's presidential ticket, Governor Mohammed did what very few Nigerian politicians dare to do: he publicly appreciated President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his bold, courageous and transformative reform agenda. This is leadership. This is maturity. This is putting Nigeria first. President Tinubu has done what others feared to do. He has brought a semblance of order and transparency to the opaque, previously cabal-infested oil and gas sector. Where subsidy fraud...

UPDATE: GATEMAN/ CHOIRMASTER RAPED AND MURDERED A WOMAN IN PLATEAU. (PHOTOS).


Do you remember the case of a young lady identified as Ruth Yakadi who was raped and killed with her body dumped near a filling station in Farin Gada in December of 2022?

According to Hot Jos Gist, the police has finally gotten a breakthrough with the arrest of the killer of Ruth, a security guard at the said filling station identified as Friday Samson,  a 29-year-old married man with two children. And surprisingly, Samson is an assistant choir master in a popular church (name withheld). 

Here is the suspect's confession to the police.

“I am here because I raped and killed someone. I don’t have any reason for what I did but I did it, it is just w!wickedness of the heart. 

"That day, I just wanted to sleep with her but she refused, due to wickedness, I raped and killed her.

"I am a security guard at a filling station at Farin Gada. I was on duty that night and I saw her passing at about 11 pm. I have never seen her before and I don’t know her but I called her and told her I wanted to sleep with her but she refused. 

"I cchased er and caught up with her. That was when I stabbed and raped her. She was not dead when I raped her, it is just wickedness of the heart. 

"After I raped and killed her, I picked up her phone and held it for one month. After that, I sold it to Ephraim Emmanuel, I did not tell him where I got the phone from just that I told him that the phone is mine. 

"The phone is a Redmi. I started working in the filling station in August 2022 and I was being paid N28,000.”

The buyer of the phone, Emmanuel who was also arrested, said:

“I bought the phone because I know him as my choirmaster. He did not tell me he was not the owner of the phone and I did not know the story behind the phone. The police tracked the phone to me and arrested me so I told them who sold the phone to me.”

What punishment would you recommend to the killer of this young lady?.
More photos below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.