RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 BAMIDELE OLUMILUA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNLOGY, IKERE-EKITI RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI It has come to our attention that a disturbing incident involving some  students of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has surfaced on social media platforms. A video showing one Miss Opemiposi Precious BOLAJI, an 18 year old 100L Mass Communication student beating her colleague identified as Miss Gloria AJAYI, a 100L Mass Communication student, in a private hostel outside the University campus has gone viral. In accordance with our institution's policies and extant regulations, the students who were captured in the viral video, appeared  before the Students' Disciplinary Committee at its emergency meeting held on Monday, May 6, 2024 for interrogations and appropriate recommendations, the report of which has been submitted to the University authorities. The University authorities  con

UPDATE: GATEMAN/ CHOIRMASTER RAPED AND MURDERED A WOMAN IN PLATEAU. (PHOTOS).


Do you remember the case of a young lady identified as Ruth Yakadi who was raped and killed with her body dumped near a filling station in Farin Gada in December of 2022?

According to Hot Jos Gist, the police has finally gotten a breakthrough with the arrest of the killer of Ruth, a security guard at the said filling station identified as Friday Samson,  a 29-year-old married man with two children. And surprisingly, Samson is an assistant choir master in a popular church (name withheld). 

Here is the suspect's confession to the police.

“I am here because I raped and killed someone. I don’t have any reason for what I did but I did it, it is just w!wickedness of the heart. 

"That day, I just wanted to sleep with her but she refused, due to wickedness, I raped and killed her.

"I am a security guard at a filling station at Farin Gada. I was on duty that night and I saw her passing at about 11 pm. I have never seen her before and I don’t know her but I called her and told her I wanted to sleep with her but she refused. 

"I cchased er and caught up with her. That was when I stabbed and raped her. She was not dead when I raped her, it is just wickedness of the heart. 

"After I raped and killed her, I picked up her phone and held it for one month. After that, I sold it to Ephraim Emmanuel, I did not tell him where I got the phone from just that I told him that the phone is mine. 

"The phone is a Redmi. I started working in the filling station in August 2022 and I was being paid N28,000.”

The buyer of the phone, Emmanuel who was also arrested, said:

“I bought the phone because I know him as my choirmaster. He did not tell me he was not the owner of the phone and I did not know the story behind the phone. The police tracked the phone to me and arrested me so I told them who sold the phone to me.”

What punishment would you recommend to the killer of this young lady?.
More photos below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).