MAN BAGS EIGHT YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR N132M MONEY LAUNDERING IN LAGOS . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Man Bags  Eight Years Imprisonment for N132m Money Laundering in Lagos  The Lagos Zonal Directorate 1 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has secured the conviction of Onatayo Pelumi for money laundering involving funds totalling about ₦132 million. Pelumi was convicted by Justice Osiagor of the Federal High Court, Lagos, on five counts bordering on the retention of proceeds of unlawful activities in bank accounts domiciled with Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) and Zenith Bank. The charges alleged that the convict retained various sums of money in the accounts between January 2023 and June 2026, knowing that the funds formed part of the proceeds of unlawful activities. The court sentenced him to three years’ imprisonment, with an option of a ₦300,000 fine, on count One. On counts two, three, four and five, he was sentenced to five years’ imprisonment on each count, with an option of a ₦300,000 fine on each count. The terms of imprisonment are to run concur...

YOUNG & RESTLESS STAR 'ERIC BRADEN ' DIAGNOSED WITH PROSTATE CANCER. (VIDEO/PHOTOS).



Eric Braden weighs in on cancer diagnosis: ‘I’ve been there’

Young and the Restless star Eric Braden has just shed some light on his cancer diagnosis.

The veteran Hollywood star made the announcement using a 13-minute video clip that was recently shared on Facebook.

According to the video, he was diagnosed while he was recovering from knee replacement surgery, due to problems with his prostate.

The problem ended with frequent urination every half hour or so.

In an effort to course correct, he underwent another procedure that made the problem “so bad I couldn’t pee.”


“And that my friend is one of the most painful experiences I can tell you.”


It was only with a biopsy that Braden was able to get answers, and he found that “there were low-grade cancer cells. [were] Some advanced cancer cells near his bladder.


He is currently undergoing immunotherapy once a week, and is on his second session.


He admitted that I am in the same place right now. “I’m a little bit under the weather, but not really much. I’ve learned to listen to my body more now and not go all out. I’m going to get it. And I’ll be back in top form soon.”.

Watch video below and one more photo below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.