AGULERI–UMUOBA ANAM CRISIS: BISHOP EKWE URGES CALM, DIALOGUE, PEACEFUL RESOLUTION. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Aguleri–Umuoba Anam Crisis: Bishop Ekwe Urges Calm, Dialogue, Peaceful Resolution ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The Bishop of the Diocese of Niger West, Anglican Communion, The Rt. Rev. Johnson N. Ekwe, has on October 2, called for calm and peaceful resolution following the reported crisis arising from a boundary dispute between Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam communities. ‎ ‎In a statement, Bishop Ekwe expressed sadness over the reported developments, including alleged casualties and destruction of property. He commiserated with affected families, prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured and offered prayers for those who suffered losses. ‎ ‎The Bishop appealed to residents of both communities to remain calm, exercise restraint and avoid any further acts of violence or reprisal. He called for an immediate cessation of hostilities, stressing that dialogue remained the most viable path to lasting peace. ‎ ‎He noted that Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam are bound not only by proximity but...

A YET TO BE IDENTIFIED MOTHER HAS ABANDONED HER NEWBORN BABY WITH A HANDWRITTEN NOTE IN CAMEROON. (PHOTOS).

 


A yet to be identified mother has abandoned her newborn baby with a handwritten note in Cameroon. 
 
The baby was found in the early hours of Thursday, May 4, 2023, beside MIDENO in Ntefinki quarter in Nkwen, Bamenda, North West region of Cameroon.

 
“The baby was discovered around 6:00am. After notifying the quarter head and other authorities, the child was taken to the Health Centre where he was confirmed to be doing well in health,” a source told journalists.
 
The child has reportedly been taken to the police station for further procedures on his welfare.
 
In the note left beside the baby, the mother said she took the painful decision because she has nobody to help her.

 
“I am sorry I had to do this. I had no other choice because I want my child to live a happy life. I have nothing, no one to help me and nothing to start a small business that can sustain the baby and I,” the note reads. 
 
“Please help me take good care of him and I pray God bless and grant your heart desires. The baby’s name is Migael and he was born on the 26 April 202i3. He has taken his first vaccine and is still to be circumcised. God bless you and your household."

One more photo below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.