OVER 80,000 TICKETS FOR FURY-JOSHUA BOUT SELL OUT IN 60 MINUTES. (PHOTO).

Image
 Over 80,000 tickets for Fury-Joshua bout sell out in 60 minutes Tickets for the highly anticipated heavyweight clash between British boxing rivals Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua have sold out within an hour of going on sale, with more than 500,000 fans reportedly waiting in the online queue. As reported by BBC Sport on Friday, about 80,000 tickets were released for the fight, which is scheduled to take place at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium in Wales on December 11, with the main event expected to begin in the early hours of December 12. The tickets went on sale at 12:00 BST on Friday, with prices ranging from £88.50 to £13,128, including booking fees. The bout, which will be broadcast globally on Netflix, was announced in September and is being promoted through a collaboration between Saudi boxing powerbroker Turki Alalshikh’s The Ring and Ultimate Fighting Championship chief Dana White. However, tickets quickly appeared on resale websites following the sell-out, with ringside VIP...

"I AM BECOMING USELESS BECAUSE OF YOU": SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER EXPOSES LETTER STUDENT WROTE TO HER.(PHOTO).



“I Am Becoming Useless Because of You”: Secondary School Teacher Exposes Letter Student Wrote to Her

May 24, 2023

A secondary school teacher in Nigeria has shared a photo of the surprising letter she received from one of her students The student, in his letter, professed his undying love for her and begged her to give him a chance to prove his love. The young boy went ahead to beg the teacher to overlook his age and focus more on reciprocating his love

In the letter, the young boy professed his undying love for her and begged her to reciprocate his love.

He pleaded that she overlook his age and focus more on making him useful since his love for her already made him ‘useless’.

“This might sound strange to you but I mean every word. From the first time I saw you in school, it was as if my brain cell stopped working. “Each time I see you it will be as if smoke is coming out from my eyes. Your beauty is killing me seriously. Although I am still in secondary school, I have plans of becoming a rich man. “I know you will say I am a small boy but let me tell you when you are in love age does not matter. I am becoming very useless all because I keep thinking of you. “Each time I close my eyes I see your picture. Please consider my request and make me useful for once.”



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.