FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE Following the unfortunate farmer-herder clash at Guda Village in Ningi Local Government Area, the Command wishes to inform the public that four suspects have now been arrested in connection with the incident. On 23rd September, 2026 at about 0740hrs, three farmers from Guda Village went to their farms on Guda Hill and found cattle belonging to a herder grazing on and destroying their crops. They chased the cattle to the herders' settlement where an argument ensued and degenerated into a fight. In the process, the three farmers sustained injuries. Sadly, in retaliation, some youths from Guda Village mobilized and set ablaze houses at the herders settlement. Operatives from Ningi Division responded promptly, restored normalcy and evacuated the injured to General Hospital Ningi. Unfortunately, one of them, Usman Jibrin, 40 years old, later died while receiving t...

I WILL NEVER DO A SONG WITH PORTABLE- SPYRO,PORTABLE HITS BACK. (PHOTO).



 I will never do a song with Portable - Spyro, Portable hits back

In a recent interview, Oludipe Oluwasanmi David, a Nigerian singer widely recognized as Spyro, openly expressed his stance on doing a song with fellow artist Portable.

Spyro firmly stated that Portable is the only artist he would never collaborate with.

He cited their contrasting musical styles as the primary reason, suggesting that Portable would not be able to deliver a satisfactory performance if he were to write a song for him.

The show host threw the question at the fast-rising singer, “Who’s that artiste you can’t do music with?”

“Not because I have an issue with him but because our paths just don’t cross. Our kind of music don’t align. He won’t be able to deliver the kind of music I will write for him because it’s not its style,” he said.

When asked if he thinks Portable is a good singer, Spyro stated, “I think Portable is good. It’s intentional when people do the type of music portable does.”

In response Portable expressed his disappointment in Spyro’s refusal to collaborate on a song with him when asked in a recent interview.

In his online rant, Portable pointed out that the singer is still considered an emerging artist and should therefore exhibit humility.

He strongly criticized Spyro for declining to collaborate on a piece of music together based on the difference in their musical styles.

In his words, “Spyro ‘Who’s Your Guy’, you never blow na. You know how many hits I have? You know how many shows I’ve performed? You know how many features I have? You wey na only one song you get and you song can’t be mimed. I can sing love song; all song and pattern.

“Wetin you dey sing? You sing pass Michael Jackson? Drop chorus, you said you no fit drop chorus say I no fit sing your pattern.”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.