MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).

Image
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.

MY HUSBAND IS 71,I'LL VE 63,I'LL BE ONE OF THE OLDEST FIRST LADIES IN NIGERIA- REMI TINUBU. (PHOTO).



husband is 71, I’ll be 63. I’ll be one of the oldest First Ladies in Nigeria — Remi Tinubu

May 28, 2023

President-elect, Bola Asiwaju Tinubu’s wife, Oluremi Tinubu, has acknowledged she would be one of the oldest first ladies the country had ever produced.

She stated this on Sunday during the presidential inauguration interdenominational church service held at the National Christian Centre, Abuja.

Oluremi, senator representing the Lagos Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly, also insisted that her husband is 71 years old.

She extended her gratitude to God over her husband’s victory during the February 25 presidential poll.

“I can tell you that we never believed that this could happen but we thank God for giving us hope.

“Asiwaju is 71, I will be 63. I bet I will be one of the oldest first ladies Nigeria has had. We need the grace of God and everyone to do what they are expected to do.

“Today, God has really proved himself as he did on the night of the primaries and put his seal on it. It is a time for perfection in Nigeria,” she said


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.