MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).

Image
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.

WHY I'LL NEVER CALL TINUBU MY PRESIDENT - TUNDE BAKARE.(PHOTO).




WHY I'LL NEVER CALL TINUBU MY PRESIDENT - TUNDE BAKARE



He noted that he would address him as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not ‘My President’.


Bakare disclosed this while responding to a question after delivering his speech on the Zoom programme titled ‘Building the New Nigeria: The Role of the Diaspora’ organised by the PTB4Nigeria In Diaspora Group.


He said: “Last Wednesday, I was at the Glass House where he (Buhari) has been restricted now because the main house is being renovated. I said I have done that for you. I want you to know that, because of the circumstances of your flying into power on the wings of integrity and incorruptibility, but you’re now passing onto someone who does not have that value.


He said that at “any public lecture anywhere, before this mess is cleared off, I will address Asiwaju (Tinubu) as a President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but I will never call him my president.”


 The cleric alleged series of electoral malpractices during the 2023 presidential elections, saying the Independent National Electoral Commission made a mess of the process.


Tinubu will be inaugurated as the next Nigeria President tomorrow, while President Muhammadu Buhari will head to his home town, Daura in Katsina state to rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.