PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I AM A CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN AND PRO-LIFE: I'LL RATHER DIE THAN PROTECT GAY RIGHTS- GHANA SPEAKER. (PHOTO).




I am a Catholic christian and pro-life. I’ll rather die than protect gay rights — Ghana Speaker


Alban Bagbin, Speaker of the Ghanaian Parliament, has stressed that he will never support the legalisation of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) activities in the country.


Speaking with journalists in Tamale, Ghana, Bagbin vowed to fight against the rights of homosexuals, adding that their rights will not be legalised in his time.


He blamed the decline of the indigenous population in most European countries on the LGBTQ+ community, adding that queer activities must stop immediately to contain this decline.


“For you all to participate in it, count me out of Ghana because I will prefer to join my Maker than to live,” the Speaker of Parliament said.


“That is me. I am a Catholic and pro-life. I will not do anything that will end the world because God says the world is eternal. Until He comes back we cannot do that to end the world.


“They have the repercussions in their country and I can tell you that in the next 50 years, there will be no indigenous European in the world.”


Bagbin also disclosed that the anti-gay bill will be passed under his tenure as Speaker.


On the bill, Bagbin said, “The Bill recognises our family values, it accepts what we call normal and not abnormal and it protects those who by nature or whatever are caught and so we will pass the legislation that we believe will not offend the position of the 1992 Constitution.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.