PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I'LL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE HIM SUCCEED- ASARI DOKUBO PLEDGES AFTER MEETING PRESIDENT TINUBU.(PHOTO).


I’ll do everything to make him succeed – Asari Dokubo pledges after meeting President Tinubu

A former leading agitator in the oil-rich South-South region, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, has vowed that he would not hesitate to render every support needed for President Bola Tinubu’s government to succeed.

Dokubo made the vow on Friday while speaking with journalists shortly after his meeting with the president at the State House, Abuja.

He said his major aim in visiting the president was to congratulate him for his achievements so far, stressing that with the president’s moves, “Nigeria has changed.”

He said: “I was here just to say hello to my father. I had congratulated him before this time. I also came to give a word of support for what he has achieved and what he has done so far. I know that Nigeria has changed. Nigeria has turned 360 degrees in a positive direction.

“When I’m speaking about the president, I speak from a personal point of view. I will do everything, stake everything, to make my ‘father’ succeed. That is the promise I have given to myself and the promise I made to him.”

When I’m speaking about the president, I speak from a personal point of view. I will do everything, stake everything, to make my ‘father’ succeed. That is the promise I have given to myself and the promise I made to him."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.