ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

MY DAUGHTER WAS BULLIED IN SCHOOL BECAUSE OF ME- DAVIDO. (PHOTO).


My daughter was bullied in school because of me - Davido

Afrobeats singer David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has spoken out about how being famous has had a negative impact on those close to him, particularly his children, nieces, and nephews.

He made this known while featuring as a guest in a recent episode on ABtalks podcast.

Davido said that aside from enjoying the benefits of fame, it also had a negative effect on his loved ones.

He said, “I would lie to you if I say I don’t like fame. I mean it has its good and bad parts. I get anything I want with this face and with this smile but it gets stressful too cos it affects the private aspect of my life and my family.

"Like my dad will just send me something on the blog, like 'what's this?', and I am like, 'it’s a lie, don’t worry about that.'

"And even things I do affect my family. Anything I do as Davido will affect my family just like my sister had to move her kids out of some school because everyone knew this is Davido's nephew and niece and it was weird because of how people treated them, so now they are in different schools, and when they know they are related to me, it is always crazy.

“My daughter was even getting bullied in school cos she was my daughter….so fame has good sides but also bad sides."


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.