A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

PASTOR ADEBOYE RECEIVES LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.(PHOTO).


Pastor Adeboye receives Lifetime Achievement Award

June 23, 2023

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has received the Global Impact Lifetime Achievement Award.

In his vote of thanks, the 81-year-old cleric acknowledged the team of pastors and volunteers that have selflessly worked with him.

His words, “I humbly accept the Global Impact Lifetime Achievement Award at Everyone 23 Amsterdam. I’m grateful for this recognition of my service to God and humanity. I thank Brother Bil Wilson, Empower 21, and Oral Roberts University for this prestigious honor.

“I give all glory to God, who has been my strength and inspiration. Without His grace, none of my accomplishments would have been possible.

“I express heartfelt gratitude to my wife, children, and family for their unwavering support throughout my journey. They have been my pillars of strength.

“To the leadership and members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), thank you for your dedication, prayers, and commitment. You are the foundation of this ministry.

I acknowledge the remarkable team of pastors, ministers, and volunteers who have selflessly worked alongside me. Your passion has driven our collective success.

“I thank the organizers of Everyone 23 Amsterdam for recognizing the impact of faith-based initiatives. Let us be inspired to continue our work for the betterment of society.

“This award reminds us to deepen our commitment to God’s Kingdom, justice, and serving the less privileged.

“True impact is measured by lives touched, hope restored, and love demonstrated. I recommit myself to God’s purpose and being a vessel of His grace.

“I dedicate this award to the countless individuals and communities we have served. Your stories and unwavering faith inspire me to continue making a difference.

“Thank you, and may God bless us all abundantly.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.