ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

APOSTLE CHIBUZOR RECOVERS, ANNOUNCES OVERSEAS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM, VOWS TO DO MORE.(PHOTO).


Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Recovers, Announce Overseas Empowerment Program, Vows to Do More

He wrote:

I am Apostle chibuzor gift chinyere the general overseer of omega power ministry ( OPM ).

Today Wednesday 26 July 2023.
First I thank everyone that has been praying for me for quick recovery, GOD has taken control of my health and the devil has been put to shame.

Last year July 2022, I collapsed at OPM free hospital and was rushed Dubai for treatment because of stress. 

Again this year July 2023, I collapse at Lagos airport while trying to visit my doctor after I noticed changes in body because so many stress.

By the grace of GOD I will no longer over stress myself again,because I have many more destinies GOD will use me to save.

Number 2, As soon as I come back to Nigeria. I shall commence OPM overseas empowerment program on some conditions attached to avoid stress and negative past experiences.

Once OPM send you overseas, only one month accommodation will be paid by OPM for you.
No feeding money will be given to you. You don enter HUSTLE as soon as you land.

Remember you are not to refund to OPM shishi spent on you to travel overseas as it has always been.

So hustle, help your family and help other less privileged, because when you help others that is when GOD will bless you more.

The secret of my success in just 16 years of establishing OPM church is helping others actualize their dreams. E.g dreams of going to school, dreams of traveling overseas, dreams of becoming a landlord, dreams of free medical, dreams of establishing there own business, dreams of stopping there criminal life like kidnapping, armed robbery etc and most especially dreams of making HEAVEN when rapture takes place. That is my calling.

SO I REFUSE TO BE DISCOURAGED IN HELPING, INFACT ONCE I COME BACK TO NIGERIA I SHALL MULTIPLY MY HELPING BY THE GRACE OF GOD BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME MONEY TO DO.

IT SHALL BE DOUBLE OF HUMANITARIAN WORK.

~ Frank Laga


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.