FRANCE'S HIGH SCHOOL PROTESTS HAVE TURNED VIOLENT NATIONWIDE THIS WEEK.(PHOTO).

Image
  France's high school protests have turned violent nationwide this week. France's high school protests have turned violent nationwide this week. Total chaos in France, police flee when hundreds of agitated school kids advanced, despite over 5,000 arrests. These high school kids are protesting over France government raising education budget by 1.7% (€1.2bn), which is below inflation rate of 3.4%. What sparked the protests Students are angry about school conditions and funding.  • Overcrowded classrooms and teacher shortages drove initial walkouts   • Government raised education budget 1.7% (€1.2bn), below 3.4% inflation  • Protests began late September and spread to 560-735 schools.  How it escalated this week Clashes grew and arrests topped 5,000. • Interior ministry reports 5,000+ arrested since Monday, ~80-85% minors • 300 police/gendarmes injured, 170 students and 65 staff injured • Riot police used tear gas; fires and attacks on schools reported e • Go...

BECAUSE I CHALLENGED OBASANJO ON SOME OF HIS POLICIES,ALL OF A SUDDEN,HE RUSHED DOWN TO MY HOUSE UNANNOUNCED,REQUESTED FOR POUNDED YAM - AUDU OGBE.(PHOTO).


Because I challenged OBASANJO on some of his policies, all of a sudden, he rushed down to my house unannounced, requested for pounded yam — Audu Ogbe.

He came with all the fully armed security agents you can think of. My family was in serious panicking mood. 

After the meal, he washed his hands and brought out a letter asking me to read and sign. 

As I was reading, I saw it was my Resignation Letter as the PDP Chairman written by Obasanjo himself, a drop of water fell from my eyes, as I looked up, the security guards moved closer, I requested to go inside and get a pen, Obasanjo instantly brought out a pen from his pocket, 'this is pen sign it immediately". 

I signed and he told me 'Chairman, you know that for what you said today, you shouldn't be my Chairman again..."

I remained dumb until he left. 

Thirty minutes after, he came again, I thought they wanted to kill me, I went to meet him outside, he brought out the letter and said 'you didn't put date there, oya write today's date below your signature'. I did and he left. 

It was a traumatic night for me and my family.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.