NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

BENUE: HELP MY FATHER, OMOTOSHO SUNDAY WITH A JOB - DAUGHTER BEGS.(PHOTO).



BENUE: HELP MY FATHER, OMOTOSHO SUNDAY WITH A JOB - DAUGHTER BEGS



7th July, 2023     


An online marketer based in Benue State Chief Ukeyima John UKmoni  wrote this evening on his facebook page.


" I hardly do this on Social Media but when I and Mirabel Ibyem investigated this together and find out is true, I just have to post it here.


This was a message a lady sent to Me 👇


Good morning Sir, how are you, please sorry for coming inbox, I can't die in silence, My Dad is a printer in Makurdi, for long now and he doesn't have shop of his own, they are many that shares one shop at high level, is almost 3 months now, no single job.


My mom and I have been carrying every responsibility but it get worsen by the day, 5 people or more have called me that my dad treks from wadata to high-level and back to wadata, the wadata I mean is around that Boma secondary school.


Please post for me if anybody can even get him another job, atleast to bring something home, this man is almost 60 years old.


He is falling into depression lately, help me sir, please my father is loosing his mind he is very hard working.


ME : My dear Facebook friends and followers, I investigated this personally on my own and I found out is true, for this lady not to feel shy but opened up, I believe we can with anything little. 


This is the father's Account details, nothing is too small to send for the man. 


Acc No:  2622007633

Bank: Ecobank

Account Name : Omotosho sunday


This is the girl father's phone Number, 09072707581, in case you have any printing job as well.


Thanks and God bless you all".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).