ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

BENUE: HELP MY FATHER, OMOTOSHO SUNDAY WITH A JOB - DAUGHTER BEGS.(PHOTO).



BENUE: HELP MY FATHER, OMOTOSHO SUNDAY WITH A JOB - DAUGHTER BEGS



7th July, 2023     


An online marketer based in Benue State Chief Ukeyima John UKmoni  wrote this evening on his facebook page.


" I hardly do this on Social Media but when I and Mirabel Ibyem investigated this together and find out is true, I just have to post it here.


This was a message a lady sent to Me 👇


Good morning Sir, how are you, please sorry for coming inbox, I can't die in silence, My Dad is a printer in Makurdi, for long now and he doesn't have shop of his own, they are many that shares one shop at high level, is almost 3 months now, no single job.


My mom and I have been carrying every responsibility but it get worsen by the day, 5 people or more have called me that my dad treks from wadata to high-level and back to wadata, the wadata I mean is around that Boma secondary school.


Please post for me if anybody can even get him another job, atleast to bring something home, this man is almost 60 years old.


He is falling into depression lately, help me sir, please my father is loosing his mind he is very hard working.


ME : My dear Facebook friends and followers, I investigated this personally on my own and I found out is true, for this lady not to feel shy but opened up, I believe we can with anything little. 


This is the father's Account details, nothing is too small to send for the man. 


Acc No:  2622007633

Bank: Ecobank

Account Name : Omotosho sunday


This is the girl father's phone Number, 09072707581, in case you have any printing job as well.


Thanks and God bless you all".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.