EFCC ARRESTS EIGHT SUSPECTED INTERNET FRAUDSTERS IN UYO. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Uyo Operatives of the Uyo Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday May 2, 2024 arrested eight suspected  internet fraudsters in an early morning sting operation at Osong Ama Extension in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. They were arrested following credible intelligence on their suspected involvement in internet fraud.   Items recovered from them include, seven laptops; 13 smart phones; two wrist watches and one router.   The suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.  

MY WIFE AND I NEVER KISSED DURING OUR 10 YEARS OF DATING, WE WERE BOTH VIRGINS- SOUTH AFRICAN MAN REVEALS.(PHOTO)


My Wife And I Never Kissed During Our 10 years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins — South African Man Reveals

He wrote: "So my wife & I never kissed during 10 years of dating. We met at high school, 2001, were prom mates following year, and we didn't kiss. First time I kissed her was when the priest said, "You may kiss the bride", 10 years later, 2 July 2011. Both of us were virgins too. I had to be clear with her from word go that I respected her body, preferred we don't even kiss. I believed in being a gentleman, not rushing a woman. I also mentioned to her that I prefer we don't even kiss because I knew that the moment we kissed, we'd fall into the trap of s3x before marriage. I wanted us to get to marriage pure. We also believed in the biblical principle of "no s3x before marriage". So to those dating and believe in no sex before marriage, it's possible. Cheers."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).