ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

HOW 38-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN WHO HATES SEX YET FATHERS 25 CHILDREN.(PHOTO).



How 38-year-old Virgin Who Hates Sëx Yet Fathers 25 Children


A software engineer and 38-year-old virgin who is asexual from Maryland, Virgin Drew Sollenberger, has fathered more than two dozen children and still counting without ever having sex, Daily Mail reported on Monday.


Sollenberger has been a sperm donor for women across the country for 16 years now and made successful 25 pregnancies.


At 22 years old, the sex hater realised he was aromantic and not attracted to the same and opposite sex, but desired fatherhood since he was a teenager.


His love for children grew after living with his older sister who got pregnant at 18, and helped take care of his nephew.


He said, "I realised I really loved kids. My only real complaint was the volunteering I had was more short-term.


"I'd watch a kid for a day, I'd be involved in this activity, and the kid would move on with their life. It was fun, but I wasn't sure it was long-term impactful, the kids weren't going to remember me."


Unfortunately, his love for kids and drive to be a father clashed with his sexuality.


"I just never dated anyone, never wanted to, never met anyone I'm remotely interested in, which I'm fine with, but that means no nuclear family, no getting to be a traditional father. And that upset me. 


"I went half a year trying to tell myself, it's okay, I can still volunteer, it's good enough, but it was still bothering me," Sollenberger added.


He had considered fostering or paying for a surrogate but decided the latter was not an option because he said he donates all his money to charity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.