PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I GET JEALOUS WHEN SOMEONE ELSE HAS MY WIFE'S ATTENTION- 2BABA.(PHOTO).




 I get jealous when someone else has my wife’s attention – 2baba


Iconic musician Innocent Idibia aka 2baba has confessed he literally turns green with envy when someone else gains the attention of his wife, Annie Idibia.


He shared a clip of his wife posing with some ladies and then exchanging warm pleasantries with a white man thereafter.


Possibly, the sight of his wife with the Caucasian in an affectionate embrace aroused in the ‘African Queen’ classic hit maker some form of jealousy which led to him baring his feelings.


With the aid of the voice over, 2baba expressed his insecurity, his desire to shield Annie’s enviable traits from preying men so that she’s not stolen from him.


The voice-over stated: “I get jealous when someone else has your attention. It’s not as if I’m bleeding or insecure, I just don’t want someone else to realise how amazing you are and for them to steal you away from me.


“I just really do not want to lose you to someone else, you mean too much to me for that to happen.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.