ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I THOUGHT TINUBU UNDERSTOOD ECONOMICS; I'VE REALISED HE'S JUST A BOOKKEEPER- PDP CHIEFTAIN, PEARCE.(PHOTO).



I Thought Tinubu Understood Economics; I've Realised He's Just A Bookkeeper —PDP Chieftain, Pearce


member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Presidential Campaign Council, Adetokunbo Pearse, has said that President Bola Tinubu is just a bookkeeper, describing his economic policies, especially on petrol subsidy removal as a disaster.


Pearse who spoke while featuring on a Channels TV programme, on Monday, said Nigerians desire to know the actual landing cost of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) popularly known as petrol.


He said instead of destroying the economy with total subsidy removal, President Tinubu should have thoroughly scrutinised the Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL), Mele Kyari, over the fluctuations in landing cost.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.