PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I'M NOT MARRYING AGAIN, SHE SLEEPS AROUND WITH DIFFERENT MEN- ANAMBRA MAN STORMS IN-LAW'S HOUSE AND TRADITIONALLY DIVORCES HIS WIFE OVER ALLEGED INFIDELITY.(PHOTO).



I'm not marrying again. She sleeps around with different men - Anambra man storms in-law's house and traditionally divorces his wife over alleged infidelity

A man identified as Chief Mbanabalagu, went to his in-law's house in the Alor community, Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State, and traditionally divorced his wife over alleged infidelity. 

In a video posted on the internet, the man accused his wife, Ndidiamaka Hope Okoye, of sleeping around with different men in various communities and engaging in 'akwunakwuna' (prostitution).

Speaking in a trembling voice, he also accused his wife of sleeping with a married tipper driver who supplies sands to his block industry, adding that she even rented a house where she engages in illicit affairs with men. 
 
“I came to say that starting from today, I am no longer interested in the marriage. She is engaging in prostitution in my own house," he said. 
 
Pointing at the wife's paternal compound, he said; “This is Herbert Okoye's compound. This is where I conducted Ndidiamaka's traditional wedding rites. I came to traditionally divorce her. I'm not marrying again,"
 
“Despite me having something (manhood) This woman would wake up each morning and go to have sex with the tipper driver,” he added
 
He also informed his in-laws that he will be dragging Ndidiamaka to court.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.