2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

I'M NOT PRACTISING LAW, 'BADDEST LAWYER, ' IFUNNAYA CLARIFIES CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING PROFESSIONAL STATUS.(VIDEO/PHOTO).


I'm Not Practising Law, 'Baddest Lawyer' Ifunnaya Clarifies Controversy Surrounding Professional Status

Controversial lawyer and social media personality, Ifunanya Excel Grant, has clarified the controversy surrounding her current professional status.
 
In a video posted on her Facebook account on Wednesday, she said that she was not a practising lawyer at the moment but may consider practising in future. 

She said her career path was focused on entertainment, ranging from modelling, acting and making rap music. 

She stated that her lifestyle on social media is just for entertainment purposes and not for the sake of disregarding the legal profession.

Ifunanya said, "I'm not a practising lawyer. I am a lawyer by book, but I am not practising. At least for now. I don't have any interest to practise law, maybe someday in the future. 

"At the moment, I am a model, I am an actress, and I am an upcoming musician, a rapper to be precise." 

— Ifunnaya Baddest Lawyer
Watch video and More photos below. 








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.