2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

IMO: GOV. SEALED, DEMOLISHED HOTEL BELONGING TO PDP CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN. (PHOTOS).


Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman


The hotel was reportedly marked for total demolition by the state government, with a 21-day notice served on its management.


Imo state Governor Hope Uzodinma has reportedly ordered the closure of properties belonging to Evangelist Mike Ikoku, Chairman of the Divine Mandate Movement Campaign Organisation, a campaign council for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for the November 11 governorship election in the state.


The fierce-looking men, who claimed to be acting on 'orders from above' manhandled the General Manager of the hotel, leaving her with a broken arm. Also, they descended on the Chief Security Officer and some other staff members, leaving them with bruises and injuries. The lodgers were reportedly sent out.


In a two-minute video obtained by SaharaReporters, an elderly woman who identified herself as the General Manager of the hotel is sighted lamenting how her hand was allegedly twisted during the exercise.


"They twisted my hands, hit me and I fell on the floor. A staff member that came to lift me, was also beaten mercilessly for helping me.


"I didn't do anything than say 'I am the GM, please allow me to call people' and 'quietly move the barricades because it's double expenses you are incurring for us'; that is my sin. I didn't say they should not do their job. Now I'm in serious pain," she lamented. Another lady wearing a security uniform is seen in the video crying profusely.


"They hit me with an iron, I had to run into the hotel immediately," she said.

More photos below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.