ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

MY MONEY WAS BECOMING TOO MUCH- OLAMIDE ON WHY HE STARTED SIGNING ARTISTS.(PHOTO).




 My money was becoming too much – Olamide on why he started signing artists


Nigerian rapper and singer, Olamide Adedeji, simply known as Olamide, has revealed why he established a record label.


The YBNL boss said he started a record label so he can spend his money which is “becoming too much” on young artistes’ careers.


He disclosed this in an interview with Apple Music’s Ebro Darden.


He said, “I just started stacking up money and the money was becoming too much for me. I’m like, yo, I don’t have anything to do with all this money, mehn, I need to sign new guys. Let me spend money on people, you know.


“It is just like my own little way of giving back to the community.”


Olamide’s YBNL Nation is home to two of the hottest new generational afrobeats artists in the country; Fireboy DML and Asake.


Adekunle Gold, Lil Kesh, Chinko Ekun, Young Jonn, and Pheelz were formerly signed to the record label.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.