EMEFIELE: FINANCE MINISTRY UNAWARE OF N124.86BN CBN WITHDRAWAL, WITNESS TELLS COURT. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Emefiele:  Finance Ministry Unaware of N124.86bn CBN Withdrawal,   Witness Tells Court   A Director in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ali Mohammed, on Tuesday, October 6, 2026, told the Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, that the Ministry was not aware of the withdrawal of N124.86 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.   Mohammed, who testified as the prosecution witness 10, PW10, in the ongoing trial of the former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, disclosed this while being led in evidence by the prosecution counsel, Abbas Mohammed.   The witness said he appeared before the court because his Ministry received a letter from the investigation team concerning N154 billion said to have been withdrawn by the CBN.   Explaining his position and responsibilities in the Ministry, Mohammed said, “My Lord, the Department of Home Finance is made up of three functions based in three divisions, that is State and Public...

WHY I'LL NEVER TELL MY MUM ANY SECRET AGAIN- TIWA SAVAGE. (PHOTO).


Why I’ll never tell my mum any secret again – Tiwa Savage

Award-winning Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has vowed never to share confidential information with her mum anymore.

According to her, when she was invited to perform at King Charles III’s coronation, she told her mum about it and asked her not to tell anyone but the mum told her brother in less than 20 minutes.

The ‘All Over’ crooner disclosed this in an interview with MTV UK.

Tiwa Savage said she didn’t realise initially how big a deal it was to perform at the King’s coronation.

She said, “When I got the call about performing at the King’s coronation, I didn’t tell a lot of people at first. But eventually, I told my mum and as always I was like, Mum, please don’t tell anyone. Then literally 20 minutes later, my brother is calling me, he was like, ‘Oh my gush!’ And I’m like, mum, wow! So, I’m not telling my mum anything again.

“Initially, I didn’t realize how big a deal it [performing at the King’s coronation] was. And I also didn’t know who else was going to be performing either. So, I didn’t know I was going to be the only one representing the Commonwealth. So, when I started getting that information, I was like, ‘Wow! No pressure.’ It was great though.

“Like I said, to represent the Commonwealth, and just looking back at the performance. It was iconic. It was such a great experience for me.”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.