PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I FEEL GUILTY ABOUT MOHBAD’S DEATH- IYABO OJO’S HUSBAND, PAULO SHARES WHAT SINGER TOLD HIM IN LONDON. (PHOTO).


I feel guilty about Mohbad’s death – Iyabo Ojo’s husband, Paulo shares what singer told him in London


In an exclusive interview, Iyabo Ojo’s husband, Paulo opened up about his last experience with late singer, Mohbad.

He admitted that he may have unintentionally caused the singer’s demise by taking Mohbad to the UK for a personal show.

Paulo shared that during their time in London, Mohbad expressed concerns about receiving threats, prompting him to consider hiring security.

The artist manager reflected on his initial lack of awareness regarding the severity of the situation.

Paulo said;

“I think I’m even the person who caused all this wahala. If I didn’t take Mohbad to UK I don’t think all this could have started again. Because after Uk show, he got a show in Greece had a European tour and started having all this opportunities again. I feel so sad.

“I told him him we are going to London, get me your passport, I will get you your Visa we are doing UK tour. He was just panicking even when he came to London we were in one of the hotels, he started telling me that he is getting threats. Listen, I didn’t know this thing was this bad.

“When he told me he needed security, I told him what is security gonna do, you are in London. And he showed me something that was when I told him that as long as he is here that he is okay, nobody is coming to touch him. I spoke to him and his manager and I also told him that we will get him a security guard.”

Following the revelation of Mohbad’s progress and opportunities after the UK show, netizens took to social media to express themselves. Most of them said Mohbad’s counterparts became very jealous of his progress.

@Ladytaeofficial said: “He was starting to get back up and they got iealous of him…This life!”

@farulee12 commented: “They boy literally lived his last days in fear and panic. But why exactly??”

@Dongarrus1 said: “It’s too bad that everyone is now trying to look good for a dead person.”

@Biodun_OG said: “More secrets need to be disclosed. This industry is a crime scene.”

@jaybaba0098h said: “Omo! And I believe we haven’t seen anything. More revelations to come.”

@obajemuinr commented: “Home and abroad Mohbad never had the peace he sang about, I don’t wish this type of oppression on my enemy.”

@Ish commented: “His death will unveil more criminal things in the industry, not just on Marlians records only. Because all of these people are connected somehow.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.