ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

I HAVE NEVER 'TOASTED ' A GIRL IN MY LIFE- ACTOR IK OGBONNA. (PHOTO).


I have never ‘toasted’ a girl in my life — Actor IK Ogbonna

Actor IK Ogbonna has revealed that she has never asked a girl out in his entire life. 

Appearing on the Petite Talk podcast, IK Ogbonna disclosed that most of his relationships often started as friendships.

Ogbonna said;

“As funny as it may sound, I’ve never toasted a girl in my life. I don’t know how to do it. It’s not about being a fine boy.

“I think I grew up around people. I had so many female friends at the same time. And most of my relationships always started from friendship. We are friends, we start liking ourselves. It entered relationships.”

The actor also admitted to flirting with his ex-wife, Sonia Morales on social media before they became friends and then couple.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.