FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION  The  Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo, has announced the temporary closure of the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri, to allow for major runway rehabilitation works. A statement by the  Minister says the closure has become necessary to improve safety and operational efficiency at the airport, ahead of the Christmas travel season. It adds that the rehabilitation project is a joint partnership between the Federal Government and the Imo State Government, and will involve repairs to deteriorated sections of the runway, treatment of surface cracks, filling of potholes, resurfacing, and extension works to accommodate larger aircraft. The Minister disclosed that he had earlier spoken with the Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodimma, who, along with other critical stakeholders in the South-East, agreed on the need for the temporary closure. The airport i...

I OFFERED TO SPONSOR HIS STUDIES ABROAD WITH MY HAIRDRESSING BUSINESS- LADY REJOICES AS BOYFRIEND GRADUATES FROM UNIVERSITY.(PHOTO).


I offered to sponsor his studies abroad with my hairdressing business – Lady rejoices as boyfriend graduates from university

She wrote: “I still recall the day @Alex_Houseof308 told me he wants to start another degree in a different school. I asked him if he would consider going abroad, and I would sponsor it. Lmfaooo. On top the 1k braids I dey do for hostel that year.

I got admission for him in China. Long story short, two pastors in different states saw a vision for babe that he must not travel abroad until he completed his degree in Nigeria. Some prophesies are mind blowing, but we accepted. Jamb lesson for Uniben started. Alex had to increase his focus on Twitter because he did not want his parents to sponsor him in school. During my school holiday, I came to Benin to help him.

We would attend the JAMB lesson together, I would be taking recordings and writing notes for him. At night, I would explain and revise with him. Did this for a while till I went back to school for final semester. I signed out and my boo passed his JAMB exam with 266. He barely prepared for that exam, but I thank God. I left Lagos fully in 2019 to Benin City to help him look for an apartment, good stuff, kitchen utensils and so on. I did not plan on staying for more than a month.

Lmfaoo, every weekend when I should travel, Alex will find another excuse for me to stay. Finally, I just gave up. Classes started, we were broke, but we pushed on. Before we bought our first car, I would follow babe to his exam hall and wait outside with his phones, helping him post campaigns and taking work calls. Lmfaooo. We lost jobs, we were hungry sometimes, we struggled sometimes, but God was faithful. My mom, My MIL kept encouraging us, praying for us. First time parents and we suffered. Taking trips to the hospital almost everyday for 3 months. But here we are.

@Alex_Houseof308 is a graduate today. My baby is signing out todayyyyyyyyyyy🤭🤭🤭🤭 It could have only been God. On to another adventure baby boy.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.