FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

I THINK AN INJECTION LED TO MY SON'S DEATH, SAYS MOHBAD’S FATHER.(PHOTO).


I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Dëäth , Says Mohbad's Father 

The father of the late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad has spoken about the death of his son.

In a video interview that went viral on Saturday, Joseph Aloba narrated, "I think the injection led to his death. I don't know the people that took him the hospital, but according to what I heard, he was vomiting after recieving the injection and that was when they decided to take him to the hospital. 

"I did not hear anything from the doctor because I was not there. They had returned him home when I met his body. So, I decided that they should bring him to Ikorodu for his burial. My believe is that it's God that gives and it's God that takes.

"When he and Naira had issue, I can defend that my son was properly okay because that very day, I entered his house, prayed for him and he told me that he wants to go somewhere.

"On his way coming, one of his friends just came home and said that. He gave me the evidence that he was beaten up in the marlian house.

"When this issue was going on, I wanted to trek to Naira Marley's house but I was scared of what I will meet there. There was a time Naira Marley called me and when I tried calling him back, it was not possible.

"I heard a lot of things happened to him (Mohbad) but we cannot say it was Naira Marley. He was attacked when he was doing this new album with Zlatan, but the Naira Marley was not with those that came."

— X| itzbasito

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.