COURT GRANTS BUHARI'S AVIATION MINISTER SIRIKA, DAUGHTER, TWO OTHERS N100M BAIL EACH. (PHOTO).

Image
 Court Grants Buhari's Aviation Minister Sirika, Daughter, Two Others N100m Bail Each A Federal High Court in Abuja has granted ₦100m bail each to a former Minister of Aviation Hadi Sirika, his daughter and two others. They are being tried over an alleged fraud to the tune of ₦2.7bn. According to the court, they are also to provide two sureties who must have landed properties in Abuja. The sureties, the court said, must also be responsible citizens. The sureties must depose to an affidavit of means. The court also restricted the defendants from traveling abroad without its permission. Justice Oriji ordered that the defendants should be remanded in prison custody if they failed to meet their bail conditions. The sureties must own landed properties within the FCT with valid titles. The trial will commence on the 10th, 11th and 20th of June. Details Shortly…

I THOUGHT 'WOJU' WAS GOING TO BE MY ONLY HIT SONG - KIZZ DANIEL. (PHOTO).


I thought ‘Woju’ was going to be my only hit song – Kizz Daniel

Multiple award-winning singer, Oluwatobiloba Anidugbe, aka Kizz Daniel, has said he thought Woju was going to be his only hit song.

Kizz Daniel marked his entry into the Nigerian music scene with his hit song ‘Woju’ in 2014, which gained massive airplay.

The ‘Buga Crooner’, while speaking during the latest episode of Afrobeats Podcast, said he contemplated going for his Master’s degree or going fully into music when he made his hit song.

His words: “When I had my first hit song, I was only thinking of that year and not a follow-up song. I told my dad to give me one year to try music if it pays. I told him, ‘If it pays, I am not going to do my Masters; I will focus on music, make money, and take care of everybody, and he agreed.

“After I made Woju, my thought was to get everything from the song. At the time, social media was becoming a thing, and I was called a ‘one-hit wonder’. I also heard it was difficult to make a hit song.

“It was harder to make hit songs back then, compared to now. I was lucky to be with a wonderful woman at the time. After Woju, she kept on praying; before the remix of Woju dropped, she fasted a lot and prayed for a follow-up record.

“That was when the follow-up song ‘Laye’ dropped. I recorded it in April 2015 and released it in May 2015.”

He also stated that he has so many songs that he could put 50 songs on one album.

His words: “I’m a studio rat; I am always in the studio recording. I have loads of songs, and if it’s possible to put 50 songs on an album, I will do it.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).