ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I WAS APPROACHED TO PUSH DRUGS IN NIGERIA, OVERSEAS, COMEDIAN OKEY BAKASSI REVEALS.(PHOTO).


I Was Approached To Push Drugs In Nigeria, Overseas, Comedian Okey Bakassi Reveals

Nigerian comedian, Okechukwu Onyegbule, popularly known as Okey Bakassi, has revealed how he was approached by different people, home and abroad, to peddle drugs.

He disclosed this in an interview on Channels TV on Saturday whlie sharing his experience in his line of entertainment.

Bakassi said "When I came into Lagos as a young man, I was tempted in so many different ways, by so many different people. I am talking about fraudsters, to drug dealers. I was approached.

"When you are in entertainment, you are approached to peddle drugs. I have been approached overseas, I have been approached in Nigeria by drug dealers. 

"They first shower you with gifts, then they show up in your hotel and they talk business. They tell you other people who are doing it and making money."

"But for me, I want to be able to sleep well. I'm not afraid of the police or any law enforcement," the comedian added.

— Channels TV

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.