NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

MOHBAD PROBABLY SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH CULTISTS- NAIRA MARLEY. (PHOTO).


MohBad probably surrounded himself with cultists – Naira Marley

Embattled rapper Azeez Adeshina Fashola aka Naira Marley, has suggested his former signee, Mohbad, most likely surrounded himseld with cultists.
He made the remark in a chat with former President Goodluck Jonathan’s media aide, Reno Omokri on the nature of the singer’s demise.
Naira Marley admitted the deceased endured a lot of bullying and needed help as a result of all the stress that came with being a target of constant harassment but noted none of those were from him or his record label.
According to him: “I believe he was actually stressed as much as he needed help. I believe he has been bullied. I believe there were people on his neck, people all over him that he was in danger. But it wasn’t from us.
“If he was in danger from me, if anybody is scared of me, nobody is gonna come out doing all of these.
“I don’t believe in any cult whatsoever. I came to Nigeria in 2019 from England. I don’t know what a cult is. I’ve been running away from the cultists in Nigeria.
“I’m actually an anti-cultist. I’m against it. So many times they tried to force me into it but thank God they never succeeded in doing it.
He further claimed individuals accusing him of having an involvement in Mohbad’s death were trying to hide the genuine cause of his tragic incident but expressed hope that the authorities would carry out an exhaustive inquiry to establish the truth.
“I do understand that maybe he [Mohbad] had surrounded himself with a lot of bad people like a lot of cultists.
“And I can see from the way people are trying to cover up, with the way they’re sending in money [to Mohbad’s family] and with the experience of what has happened around them. I just hope the police will find out a lot of things, man”, he added.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).