EMEFIELE: FINANCE MINISTRY UNAWARE OF N124.86BN CBN WITHDRAWAL, WITNESS TELLS COURT. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Emefiele:  Finance Ministry Unaware of N124.86bn CBN Withdrawal,   Witness Tells Court   A Director in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ali Mohammed, on Tuesday, October 6, 2026, told the Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, that the Ministry was not aware of the withdrawal of N124.86 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.   Mohammed, who testified as the prosecution witness 10, PW10, in the ongoing trial of the former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, disclosed this while being led in evidence by the prosecution counsel, Abbas Mohammed.   The witness said he appeared before the court because his Ministry received a letter from the investigation team concerning N154 billion said to have been withdrawn by the CBN.   Explaining his position and responsibilities in the Ministry, Mohammed said, “My Lord, the Department of Home Finance is made up of three functions based in three divisions, that is State and Public...

MY TEAM BETRAYED ME, SOLD MY VOTES- WHITEMONEY. (PHOTO).


#BBNaijaAllStars: My Team Betrayed Me, Sold My Votes - Whitemoney

Evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Hazel Oyeze Onou, a.k.a Whitemoney, has disclosed that his team betrayed him while he was still in the house.

In an interview with media personality, Hero Daniels, published Saturday, the reality TV star disclosed that his teams sold his votes.

He said, "I was dealing with a lot of pressure. Things were happening to me. My page was hacked, and my votes were sold by my team.

"I knew I was not going to win. I already knew that the winner for this edition would be a woman, but I was prepared to get to the last stage of the competition, which I did. I got to the eighth week.

"When I came out, I saw that people who I trusted did me dirty, hacked my page, and demanded $10,000 ransom."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.