ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

RITA DOMINIC DEBUNKS REPORT ABOUT GIVING BIRTH TO TWINS.(PHOTO).


Rita Dominic debunks report about giving birth to twins

Nollywood actress Rita Dominic has refuted claims that she and her husband had welcomed a set of twins.

This is coming after some bloggers claimed the actress welcomed a set of twins on Sunday.

The actress dismissed the reports while quoting a blogger on X (Twitter).

The blogger wrote, “Rita Dominic and her husband, Fidelis Anosike, welcome a set of Twins.”

Reacting to this, Dominic wrote, “One minute I am in a photoshoot for a film, next minute I have delivered triplets. Just like that!”

In another Tweet, she used a Gif that says; “You know you lying.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.