GOV. ALIA'S GIFT TO BENUE JUDICIARY IN ORFER- ATTORNEY GENERAL. (PHOTO).

Image
 Alia’s car gift to Benue judiciary in order – Attorney General The Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice and Public Order of Benue State, Hon. Barr. Fidelis Mnyim has said the car gift to the judiciary by Governor Hyacinth Alia is a symbol of support and commitment as promised when he assumed office. Barr Mnyim was reacting to a query posed by Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, in a tweet on Monday, 7th May 2024, challenging the viability of the autonomy granted to Benue State Judiciary if the State governor was still buying cars for them. MAGIC FM recalls that Governor Alia donated six (SUV) vehicles recently to the judiciary. The Professor had wondered why Governor Alia of Benue State should procure vehicles for the state’s judiciary when the funds allocated to the judiciary could be utilized for that purpose. The Attorney General of the State said that the procurement of vehicles for the judiciary constituted an additional benevolent gesture by the Governor.

HAMAS KILLED AN INNOCENT ISRAELI GRANDMOTHER, GRANDDAUGHTER STILL IN SHOCK. (PHOTO)


A 'shattered' granddaughter has told how her Israeli grandmother was murdered by a Hamas terrorist who broke into her home and slaughtered her before using her phone to take pictures and posting them on her Facebook account. 
Mor Bayder said she only found out about the tragedy when going on Facebook to see the horrific post at 7am yesterday - calling the video the 'nightmare of my life'. 

In her own Facebook post, Ms Bayder paid a moving tribute to her grandmother and detailed the terrifying manner in which she was killed. 

'The pillar of my life, in my family's life. My grandmother, a resident of Kibbutz Nir Oz all her life, was [killed] yesterday in a brutal murder by a terrorist in her home,' she wrote. 

'Seven in the morning, I saw the nightmare of my life. A terrorist came home to her, killed her, took her phone, filmed the horror and published it on her Facebook wall. This is how we found out.
'The purest thing in the world, the light of my life, my whole world, my grandmother, can't make it real.' 

The murder is just one of hundreds of deaths which have occurred this week after Hamas terrorists launched a surprise assault that has so far killed more than 700 Israelis.

Ms Bayder added: 'This morning I didn't get ''My dear teacher, did you get up?'' like every morning when you were persistent not a minute after seven. My heart is shattered to pieces. 

'Those who know me know what she is to me, what a connection we had, what a person she is, pure and good.

'My grandmother loved life but how do we go on without you? Who am I without you? I'm not willing to talk about you in the past, it's a nightmare of my life.

'I love you and you know it, in every room of my heart, in every particle of my body, in every fiber of my organ.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).