PRESIDENT TINUBU’S TRIBUTE TO MINISTER OF SOLID MINERALS, DELE ALAKE, ON HIS 70TH BIRTHDAY. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU’S TRIBUTE TO MINISTER OF SOLID MINERALS, DELE ALAKE, ON HIS 70TH BIRTHDAY In my several decades of very close relationship with Dele Alake, I have known him as a steady hand, a forthright, upright, loyal, and committed ally. He is straight and unequivocal. You always know where he stands on issues. On the occasion of his 70th birthday on October 6, I rejoice with him, his immediate family, friends, and associates. I celebrate with him for the grace of joining the Club of Septuagenarians. In his professional and public service life, Dele has built a reputation for hard work, excellence, and an unquenchable thirst for delivering results. At the heart of all his human endeavours is the quest for equity and social justice. In journalism, where he devoted most of his professional working life, he excelled beyond measure as a frontline journalist and editor. He courageously used his pen to confro...

Comments
Post a Comment