ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

HE'S MARRIED- TUNDE EDNUT DRAGS LADIES SENDING DMs TO REQUEST DAVIDO’S CONTACT. (PHOTO).


He’s married – Tunde Ednut drags ladies sending DMs to request Davido’s contact

Famous blogger and entertainer Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle, known as Tunde Ednut, has warned women constantly sliding into his direct message to ask for Davido’s phone number.
He said the ladies on social media utterly disregarded Davido’s commitment to his marriage to Chioma Rowland.
In a post on his official Instagram page on Monday, the blogger warned female fans to desist from such requests, noting that Davido is happily married.
Expressing his annoyance, he threatened to post the picture of anyone who messages him again for the same purpose.
“Let me make this known; I’m tired of ladies messaging me ‘Please, I want Davido. Just introduce me and leave everything to me’.
“Shey una no get respect. He’s a married man. He’s not single. IF YOU SEND ME THAT MESSAGE AGAIN, I GO POST YOUR PICTURE,” he wrote.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.