NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

HOW SENATE PRESIDENT, AKPABIO SWORE ON HIS MOTHER’S GRAVE TO PROVE HE WASN'T INVOLVED IN MY SACK- SENATOR ELISHA ABBO. (PHOTO).


How Senate President, Akpabio Swore On His Mother’s Grave To Prove He Wasn’t Involved In My Sack – Senator Elisha Abbo

The sacked Adamawa State federal lawmaker, Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo, has apologised to the Senate President, Senator Godswill Akpabio, who he accused of being behind his sack from the 10th Senate by the Court of Appeal.

SaharaReporters on Monday reported that Senator Abbo who was elected to represent Adamawa Northern Senatorial District on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was sacked by the Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja.

The Court had accordingly ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to withdraw the Certificate of Return issued to Senator Abbo and issue same to Rev. Amos Yohanna Kumai of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

But after his sack by the court, Senator Abbo accused Senate President, Akpabio, of being behind the nullification of his election by the Court after he (Senator Abbo) kicked against his emergence as Senate President.

Abbo specifically mentioned Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (APC Abia North) as the next target for removal from the Senate.

But Senator Akpabio had described as unfortunate the allegation by Senator Abbo, saying that he had no hand in Abbo’s sack by the court.

Featuring on Arise News Television’s News Night on Tuesday, Senator Abbo apologised to Senator Akpabio, saying that the press statement he issued where he accused the Senate President of being responsible for his sack was premature.

He said, "I have to say this with all sense of humility and responsibility, that the press release that we rendered yesterday (Monday) was premature and based on the available information in our disposal yesterday.

"But as of today, we have discovered a lot of things yesterday and yesterday night I also had a discussion with the Senate President, my brother, my colleague, Senator Akpabio and I am convinced that he is not involved.

"This is because we met yesterday and let me go by his word, 'Senator Abbo, I swear on my mother's grave that I am not involved in this. I don’t even know you are in the court'.

"For number three citizen to come up to tell me that he has sworn on his mother's grave, a woman that he loves so much and a woman brought him up after he lost his father at the age of six, I don't see a reason why he will lie. 

"Today (Tuesday), the addition intelligence trickled in and we have abundant information. So, this morning after our discussion with the Senate President yesterday, I apologised to him yesterday.

"It is only honourable, virtuous that when something is wrong, you have to clear his name and yes, we acted on this in error because of available information in our disposal yesterday (Monday), Mr President, my distinguished brother and friend, I am sorry, you are not involved.

"I believe every word you said because I know how much you value your mother."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).