PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I BEGGED REMA TO SHOW DON JAZZY MY VIDEO, WAS WILLING TO OFFER N1M- KHAID. (PHOTO).


I begged Rema to show Don Jazzy my video, was willing to offer N1m – Khaid

Sensational singer, Sulaimon Shekoni Solomon, better known as Khaid, has recounted how he begged colleague, Rema to show his freestyle video to music executive, Don Jazzy during his days as a struggling artist in a bid to get signed to Mavin Records.

He said he was so desperate that he was willing to give Rema his first N1 million if he would have facilitated his record deal with Mavin but he never saw his messages.

Khaid, who is now signed to comedian, Sydney Talker’s imprint, Neville Records, disclosed this in the latest episode of the Zero Conditions podcast.

He said, “Rema if you are seeing this, please take heart. I actually went to Rema’s [Instagram] DM one day with my old account and sent my freestyle video to him. I said, ‘Bro, I know that you trap like me. Please, help me show this video to Don Jazzy. Let him sign me so that we will be in the same record label.’

“He didn’t see the message. At that time, I was texting him with all emotions in me, bro. I was texting him with prayers. I was willing to give him my first 1 million.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.