PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I WILL RETRIEVE CARS BOUGHT FOR MY ARTISTS IF THEY LEAVE MY RECORD LABEL- PORTABLE. (PHOTO).


I will retrieve cars bought for my artists if they leave my record label – Portable

Controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has vowed to retrieve cars bought for his artists if they leave his record label, Zeh Nation, claiming the cars are the record label’s properties.

The ‘Zazu’ crooner also pointed out that his artists have not made more than N70,000 since joining his record label but he gifted them multi-million Naira cars.

In a recent Instagram live session with fans, Portable said, “Do you know how many record labels that have signed Abuga before I signed him and gave him fame? Use your brain bro. No enviousness. No ripping. Zeh Nation.

“However, I will collect all the cars I bought for Youngiduu and Abuga when they leave Zeh Nation. The cars are the record label’s properties. I’m the one promoting the record label. I’m the top artist of the record label. I’m the one making all the money for the record label.”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.