BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

I'M ADDICTED TO PROSTITUTES PLEASE HELP "- MAN CRIES OUT.(PHOTOS).


I’m Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help”- Man cries out


A 47-year-old man recently revealed his ongoing patronage of sex workers, citing it as an addiction he cannot overcome. He justifies his actions by pointing out his lack of serious relationships and the difficulty he faces in pursuing traditional dating due to a history of short-term encounters. His mother has expressed her concern about his unmarried status, further exacerbated by his lack of children.


Feeling the pressure to start a family, he’s even contemplated impregnating a sex worker to appease his mother’s wishes. Despite his financial stability, this ongoing behavior has raised significant concerns in his life. He has sought for public advice on how to go about it and also shared some screenshots of chats he had with some sex workers. He wrote;


“As a 47yr old I still patronise prostitutes which I don’t see a problem with. I have No kid, no serious relationship. The problem is my mother complaining here and there for me to get married if I don’t see my age.

My mother has complained to the extend she’s embarrassed on my behalf even when I am well established.

I know I can’t help myself, it’s just an addiction I can’t stop.

I find it so hard to chyke a girl, talk more calling every now and then.. having meaniless discussions and drama all the time.. pestering for sex something I can achieve with just a phone chat with my connect and they will send pictures of multiple variables I can pick from..30k shortime.


The longest relationship have ever had was in 2008 I think 7months.

Ever since I was young I focused on pay as you go and this has been eating my finances on a steady which I normally don’t see as anything because I am doing quite well for myself.

But the pressure to have kids it’s getting on me so bad that I wish I can just get a prostitute and impregnate her so that my mother can rest.”

More photos below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).