NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

I'M MORE EXPERIENCED THAN AKPABIO- NDUME.(PHOTO).

I’m more experienced than Akpabio – Ndume

The lawmaker representing Borno South, Senator Ali Ndume said he is more experienced than the Senate President, Godswill Akpabio on parliamentary issues. 

Ndume stated this in an interview on Channels Television.

Speaking on Akpabio’s style of leadership in the 10th Senate, Ndume said, “My problem is the way he handled the situation, and what happened the last time was misunderstood or taken out of context. Don’t forget that I fought here and campaigned for Akpabio. You can’t build a house and destroy it.

“The main problem is that I’m more experienced than him. When I tried to correct him, you don’t overrule your chief whip; I’m supposed to be the one to call him to order. 

“At that time, he was supposed to invite me, and then we would talk more one-on-one, but he took advantage of the gavel, and coincidentally, it was 12:30 pm, and I needed to go and pray.”

Recall that Ndume stormed out of the Senate chamber after an encounter with Akpabio on October 19.

Ndume called on President Bola Tinubu to sign an executive order on unexplained wealth.

According to him, there are laws in the UK and other parts of the world to tackle such issues. The lawmaker said he attempted to introduce some bills in that regard.

He stated, “I have tried several times, but, you know, there were excuses here and there. I think the best way to get this across is when the bill comes from the executive, or in the interim, the current president should sign an executive bill on unexplained wealth.”

Ndume noted that the level of unexplained wealth in the country, especially among politicians and civil servants, requires some laws to combat it.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).