THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE SLEPT WITH THE GIRL "- YOMI FABIYI GIVES UPDATE ON BABA IJESHA'S CASE. (PHOTO).

Image
 There was no evidence that he slept with the girl” – Yomi Fabiyi gives update on Baba Ijesha’s case Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi has given an update on embattled Yoruba actor Baba Ijesha’s case. Refreshing your memory, Baba Ijesha was arrested and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for raping a minor, who is the adopted daughter of comedian Princess. Giving an update on the case in a recent interview, he said Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. He claimed that there was no evidence that he slept with the hole; hence, the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. Yomi stated that Princess called Baba Ijesha to shoot a skit, and the girl also made a similar statement in court. Yomi stated that the man who slept with the girl was walking freely, and her age wasn’t 14, as many claimed. “Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. There was no evidence that he slept with the girl; that was why the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. He was ca

MY HUSBAND IMPREGNATED ANOTHER MAN’S WIFE AND HE IS NOW THREATENING TO KILL ME- NIGERIAN LADY CHIOMA EBERE CRIES OUT FOR HELP. (PHOTOS).




 My Husband Impregnated another man’s wife and he is now threatening to k!ll me - Nigerian Lady Chioma Ebere cries out for help.


Abia Born Lady Chioma Ebere has cried out to Nigerias to come to her rescue as her husband, an Ex officer of the Nigerian Army who was previously attached to the 145 Battalion HAIFA but fled away from Service Mr Olasunkani  Akanni impregnated another married woman identified as Queen Lucas in Aba and is now threatening to kill her.


Narrating her ordeal exclusively to an Abia Based Jouranalist and Blogger Promise Uzoma Okoro, the lady said she got married to Mr Olasuunkani Akanni in 2020 but it has been domestic violence and all forms of beaten till date, she was afraid to leave the Marriage because of what people will say.


She said Mr Akanni started beating her when she was three Months pregnant and was sleeping with a married lady from Mbaise who lives with the Husband in Aba identified as Queen Lucas before he got her Pregnant.


She called on Nigerians to come to her rescue as the Husband on Thursday October 25th 2023 packed all her belongings and fled with her 1year old Son together with the lady he impregnated.


“i   Got married to my husband Mr Akanni from Ogun State in 2020 an Ex solder who ran away from Service but still receives salary, and ever since then it has been all forms of domestic violence, he is threa tening to k ill me and highest to go jail, he chased me and my son when the baby was 3 months”


“After when my baby was one year , he came back to the shop traced me to where am living and started saying we should start again, I told him to go to my Village, even my Child won’t allow him to care him, When he came he told me to give him the child and when I refused he started beaten me, he almost stran gled me to de ath if not one of his friends Oga Ola , I would have been a d ead by now”


“He plotted to stab me to d eath and run away with the baby but he didn’t succeed that day, he almost k illed my mum,He ran away after everything, after everything he stated begging that the lady has left, that he has changed and if I don’t come back that he will kil l himself and kil l the man, I went back to him in May and the beaten became worse, I have been training my child as a single mother”


“Last Sunday night when he returned back home around after nine at night and asked my younger sister staying with me to go get a fuel at a very far place which i told him that is very very late , let him go himself or tomorrow morning ,He started abusing me telling me that for that reason he is going with my child at that time which i told him that is late to go with this child on this lonely road by this hour of night he said if i stop him he will k ill me which i ran to my landlord and his wife to help me talk to him and they said is very late and he insisted and carry the child i told him to please drop the child he started bea ting me and i ran into my Landlord's house which he be at me up inside our landlord house and even fort my landlord that is old enough to be his father”


“After all these he apologised  and promise never to do that again  which  we  stayed  together  till yesterday (Thursday )afternoon  he came we greeted which  I don’t know he have some plan , so he carried  my child to buy biscuits for him across my shop after buying the biscuits he entered bike ,i was hoping and thinking is other times he do come go out with the child and bring him back then after like 1hour my landlord drove to my shop and asked me if am aware of the packing out that is going on in my house since morning i left to shop,i said no which packing he said he was in his shop and his daughter ran to him telling him that my husband is packing out of the house wit a lady and my husband junior brother, i was shocked and speechless that he just left wit my child now to buy biscuits for him which i entered bike wit my sister from the shop to the house and he has already left and packed and left with everything including some of my properties and my 1year and 8months old  Baby wit all his loads “


“Am not worried about this man that God has delivered me out from his hand alive but am worried over my 1year and  8months old baby he ran away with, Nigerias should help me in this situation” she said.


Promise Uzoma Okoro.

More photos below. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).