ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

POPE FRANCIS REACTS TO ISRAEL AND PALESTINE WAR.(PHOTO).


Pope Reacts To Israel And Palestine War

October 8, 2023

Pope Francis on Sunday called for “peace in Israel and in Palestine”, saying “terrorism and war do not lead to a solution”.

As war raged between Israel and Palestinian militants, the pope called for an end to attacks in Israel.

He did not mention the Gaza Strip or the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which launched a massive surprise attack early on Saturday.

“War is a defeat. All war is a defeat. Let us pray for peace in Israel and Palestine,” he said at St. Peter’s Square in the Vatican.

“I follow with apprehension and pain what is happening in Israel… I express my solidarity with the families of the victims,” he told crowds after his traditional Angelus prayer.

“I pray for all those who are living through hours of terror and anguish,” he said.

“May the attacks and the weapons cease, I beg you.”

“Terrorism and war do not lead to a solution, but only to the death and suffering of many innocent people.”

Get your friends informed also, Share!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.